Norden welcomes Easy St. Nutrition
Date published: 30 April 2019
Easy St. Nutrition officially opened on Saturday 27 April
Easy St. personal training studio in Norden has opened its own ‘nutrition bar’.
Easy St. Nutrition, on Edenfield Road, officially opened on Saturday 27 April, and offers a variety of nutritious breakfast and snack options, plus a portion-controlled meal prep service for lunch and dinner.
The health bar follows the Easy St. gym, which opened in summer 2017.
Owner Jamie Ford said: “We are very proud to bring our latest addition to our existing personal training studio and high is our new health and nutrition bar located next door to the gym.
“We are small but our impact can be huge when it comes to bringing a convenient approach of health and nutrition to the local area.
“We offer a variety of nutritious breakfast and snack options along with our rich coffee blend which goes perfectly with some of our lower calorie sweet treats.
“Please call in and visit the friendly faces behind the counter to get your fill of excellent coffee and food that’s good for the heart and soul.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Breaking: Flood alert in place in Littleborough
- 2Attack on plans to demolish the Seven Sisters after report warns Rochdale’s housing services are...
- 3Rochdale has one of the lowest disability-free life expectancy rates in the country
- 4Entry fee introduced for Feel Good Festival and plans for new free family event revealed
- 5Zen recognised as one of the UK’s best places to work