Rochdale concrete firm receives six-figure funding
Date published: 04 June 2019
Left to right: James Prendergast, Assistant Relationship Manager Allied Irish Bank (GB) , Paul Sharples Exact Concrete Ltd Sales Manager , Gareth Hesketh Exact Concrete Ltd Director and Jonny Beckwith Allied Irish Bank (GB) Area Director Liverpool.
A Rochdale-based concrete firm has upgraded its fleet of machinery, thanks to a new six-figure funding deal provided by Allied Irish Bank (GB).
Exact Concrete Ltd, of Milnrow, has expanded its fleet of trucks with four new Bay-Lynx volumetric concrete mixers and received a £700,000 asset finance facility, structured by the Liverpool Business Centre team at Allied Irish Bank (GB).
The machines are part of Exact’s renewal programme to upgrade existing machinery and complete a range of contracts across the north west region, whilst providing opportunities for further growth.
Wayne Critchley, Director Exact Concrete Ltd said: “It is essential we have the best equipment to deliver for our customers. The funding has enabled us to upgrade our fleet of concrete mixers and in turn will improve our future growth thanks to the increased capacity and efficiency they will deliver."
Exact Concrete employs 15 people and has additional depots in St. Helens and Ellesmere Port.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 2Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 3Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 4Probation failings "most likely" contributed to murder of Michael Hoolickin
- 5Councillor Andy Kelly throws hat in ring for Lib Dems ahead of May 2020 Metro Mayor elections