Richard brings mortgages to life
Date published: 12 June 2019
Mortgage advisor Richard Hey
A leading Rochdale estate agent has added to the services it offers with a key appointment following a major move earlier this month.
Revilo Homes, working alongside partner company Revilo Life, has brought in experienced mortgage advisor Richard Hey to head up its new mortgages department.
Revilo Homes, set up in 2017 by local entrepreneur Lee Collins, is a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all property and home moving needs.
Richard said: “The decision to bring everything under one roof makes moving house, getting a mortgage and putting protection in place with life assurance, as easy as possible for people in the area.”
Richard boasts two decades in the field, specialising in all types of mortgages from first-time buyers, re-mortgages, buy-to-let investors and everything in between.
He said: “We can now help clients with all house purchase and finance requirements under one roof, ensuring a seamless ‘one-stop-shop’ approach and a consistent level of service from start to finish.
"I am delighted to join the Revilo team."
Revilo Homes’ new, purpose-designed premises on Bridgefold Road was opened in April 2019:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 2Former Rochdale care worker sentenced after having sex with vulnerable woman
- 3A man has been jailed after he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy near to...
- 4New parking restrictions approved 'in principle' for Hollingworth Lake
- 5Aldi shoppers in Greater Manchester chosen for new paper carrier bag trial