Heywood B&M store to open in former Dunnes
Date published: 24 June 2019
Dunnes in Heywood will become a B&M store this summer
B&M has confirmed it is set to open a brand new store in Heywood, in a welcome boost to the local economy.
The store is due to open this summer at the former Dunnes site on Dawson Street in Heywood.
The discount retailer currently employs more than 100 local people in the area and this site will create a further 50 job roles.
Customers can expect to find a wide variety of branded products including toys, food & drink, pet range, health & beauty and homewares, as well as an extensive DIY, decorating and furniture range.
A spokesperson from B&M said: “We’re feeling really positive about the creation of 50 more jobs for local people and we hope customers are going to be delighted with their new store.
“We are all really excited to get the doors open and welcome our new customers through the door in the coming months.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale woman jailed for five years on drug charges and money laundering
- 2Couple begin afternoon tea delivery service 'Tea to the Door'
- 3Friendly faces to boost town centre as rangers introduced
- 4Multi million pound cash injection proposed for major Rochdale development
- 5Rochdale in Rainbows: same-sex and trans symbols replace green man at pedestrian crossings for...