Rochdale beauty ace shortlisted for two industry awards
Date published: 08 July 2019
Lucy Atherton, The Beauty Establishment
The owner of Bamford-based salon, The Beauty Establishment, is celebrating after making it to the finals of the North West Beauty Industry Awards 2019, just 12 months after opening her salon in the suburb.
Lucy Atherton, 27, has been named as a finalist in the Beauty Therapist of the Year and Salon of the Year categories in the prestigious regional awards.
The North West Beauty Industry Awards 2019 are voted for by members of the public and they acknowledge and celebrate the best of the beauty industry in the region.
Lucy, who trained as a beauty therapist at Hopwood Hall College, started her business in nearby Norden four years ago aged 23, before relocating to premises on Bury Road in Bamford in June 2018.
Lucy said: “I’ve had a terrific first year in Bamford and to have this recognition from my clients is a dream come true.
“When I heard I’d been nominated for these awards I couldn't believe it and I’m thrilled to be in the running, thank you to everyone who voted for me.”
Winners of the North West Beauty Industry Awards 2019 will be announced at a ceremony on 21 July at the Mercure Piccadilly Hotel in Manchester.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Heywood business closed after breaching Covid-19 regulations
- 2In-depth interview with Rochdale’s director of public health on testing, regional restrictions and...
- 3Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal
- 4Police appeal after biker seriously injured
- 5Roadworks, temporary local road closures and restrictions