Hair salon moves to larger premises
Date published: 30 July 2019
Adam James Hair Design
A hair salon on Drake Street has moved into larger premises to further business and become more customer friendly.
Adam James Hair Design has taken over the former Nails by Olive shop after opening on the upstairs floor the building in February this year.
After just a few months, it became apparent more space was needed and its owner, Adam-James Turner-Belshaw, moved downstairs to the customer-friendly and wheelchair-accessible store.
He said: “We were in a large room, but we were limited in what we could offer. Now we can offer so many more services such as non-surgical cosmetic procedures, we have a trainee barber and we hope to be able to rent out a beauty room.
“Business is doing really well; it was definitely the move we needed to do.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 2Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 3Probation failings "most likely" contributed to murder of Michael Hoolickin
- 4Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 5Councillor Andy Kelly throws hat in ring for Lib Dems ahead of May 2020 Metro Mayor elections