Still time to enter the Rochdale Business Awards
Date published: 02 September 2019
Gumboo Hotels won the Business of the Year, £1m to £5m turnover in 2018
The final chance for Rochdale’s businesses to enter the Rochdale Business Awards is fast approaching.
By Friday 27 September 2019, all nominations for Rochdale business community’s most eagerly anticipated annual awards must be submitted, judging will then begin to decide who will earn the coveted title of best in the borough.
Every year a judging panel made up of Rochdale’s most passionate business leaders decide the winners of the prestigious awards categories:
- Business of the Year (turnover more than £5million) – won by 1st Contracts in 2018
- Business of the Year (turnover £1-5million) – won by Gumboo Hotels Ltd UK Ltd in 2018
- Business of the Year (turnover less than £1million) – won by Icon Sports UK Ltd in 2018
- Business Person of the Year – won by Dan Coyne in 2018
- Apprentice of the Year – won by Charlie Robinson in 2018
- Employee of the Year – won by John Carroll in 2018
- New Business of the Year – won by Lo-Dough in 2018
- Skills, Education & Training Employer of the Year – a new category for this year
Last year, many of Rochdale’s most influential leaders of business and economy attended the event, including Rochdale MP Tony Lloyd, the Mayor Councillor Zaman and ITV presenter Paul Crone, and it was a fabulous celebration of achievement.
This year, the event will once again take place at the magnificent Rochdale Town Hall, a fitting venue to celebrate Rochdale’s vibrant business community. The awards recognise the huge contribution businesses make to the local community, economy and their individual successes.
More information about how to enter can be found at
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1New coronavirus walk-in testing centre is being set up in Middleton
- 2Nearly 90 ‘much-needed’ new homes to be built on Middleton estate
- 3Prime Minister announces planning permission shake-up
- 4Face coverings to be compulsory in shops and supermarkets from 24 July
- 5Members raise over £5,000 for Rochdale Cricket Club