Molesworths welcomes new partner
Date published: 03 February 2020
Richard Dobson-Mason has become a partner of Molesworths Bright Clegg
Richard Dobson-Mason has become a partner of local solicitors, Molesworths Bright Clegg.
Mr Dobson-Mason became a partner in the firm on 1 January, after joining the firm eight years ago.
Dual-qualified as a solicitor and barrister, Mr Dobson-Mason has become head of the dispute resolution team.
He said: "I’m delighted and proud to be invited to join the partnership of such a prestigious and long-standing law firm and excited to be a part of its future continuing to provide quality advice and assistance to clients whilst maintaining a friendly and locally focussed approach.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Major fly-tipping rates in Rochdale one of highest in country last year
- 2Golf duo take over course at Heaton Park
- 3Vets issue advice following widespread reports of dogs struck by vomiting bug
- 4Conrad remembered as local road named in his honour
- 5Rochdale’s independent shops offer special £5 deals for Totally Locally national Fiver Fest