Molesworths welcomes new partner
Date published: 03 February 2020
Richard Dobson-Mason has become a partner of Molesworths Bright Clegg
Richard Dobson-Mason has become a partner of local solicitors, Molesworths Bright Clegg.
Mr Dobson-Mason became a partner in the firm on 1 January, after joining the firm eight years ago.
Dual-qualified as a solicitor and barrister, Mr Dobson-Mason has become head of the dispute resolution team.
He said: "I’m delighted and proud to be invited to join the partnership of such a prestigious and long-standing law firm and excited to be a part of its future continuing to provide quality advice and assistance to clients whilst maintaining a friendly and locally focussed approach.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1First coronavirus food parcels for most vulnerable leave a bad taste in the mouth
- 2Rochdale manufacturer steps in to meet NHS order
- 3Local residents share images of their government food packages
- 4Local councillors write to JD Sports with concerns about conditions for staff in Rochdale warehouse
- 5Coronavirus: the local companies offering takeaway and delivery services