Lily May celebrates five years of business
Date published: 17 February 2020
Carolyn Beaumont and Wendy Moore, who run Lily May Boutique in Heywood
Ladies’ clothing boutique Lily May celebrated five years of business on Thursday 13 February.
Based in Heywood, Lily May Boutique was formed in 2015 by Wendy Moore and her daughter-in-law, Jemma Hopkinson.
Lily May’s name was derived from Jemma’s gran’s name, Lily, and Wendy’s gran’s name of May. Jemma had years of experience working in retail clothing stores and Wendy worked for the Burton group in the 80s before spending 25 years bringing up her three children.
In 2017 Jemma left to pursue a career in beauty and Wendy’s ‘dear friend’, Carolyn Beaumont joined the business.
Wendy said: “A huge thank you to all our lovely customers, friends and suppliers. We know how valued you are, helping the small businesses through harsh times.”
Lily May Boutique offers affordable fashion for all ages and sizes, from six to 24.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale residents may not have to pay council tax until July
- 2Coronavirus: the local companies offering takeaway and delivery services
- 3Subway surprise staff at Rochdale Infirmary
- 4Residents trapped abroad by coronavirus travel restrictions
- 5JD Sports 'putting thousands at risk' by remaining open amid coronavirus pandemic