Toyota Rochdale named best car dealership at Toyota BRIT awards
Date published: 12 March 2020
L-R: Mark Roden (Toyota Director), Gavin Barry (Centre Principal, Toyota Rochdale), Robin Giles (Toyota Director) & Dara Ó Briain (Comedian/ TV Presenter).
The Rochdale branch of RRG Toyota has been named the best car dealership for customer care, out of all UK Toyota centres.
The local automotive retailer won the award for Best Customer Service (RRG Rochdale) at the annual Toyota BRIT (Best Retailer in Town) Awards hosted by comedian and TV presenter Dara Ó Briain in London last month.
Gavin Barry, centre principal of RRG Rochdale, said: “It’s a massive thing in our world as we had to beat 200 centres to the prize.
“We are really proud to have been voted number one for customer care. Our team works extremely hard to deliver the best experience. Our aim is to be our customers' favourite place to do business.”
RRG Rochdale is located on Edinburgh Way, and employs 40 people from the borough.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale residents may not have to pay council tax until July
- 2Coronavirus: the local companies offering takeaway and delivery services
- 3Subway surprise staff at Rochdale Infirmary
- 4Residents trapped abroad by coronavirus travel restrictions
- 5JD Sports 'putting thousands at risk' by remaining open amid coronavirus pandemic