Coronavirus: advice for businesses in live webinars
Date published: 13 March 2020
Photo: The Growth Company
The Growth Company is hosting a series of live webinars to help businesses prepare for the potential economic impact of coronavirus
The Growth Company is hosting a series of live webinars starting today (Friday 13 March) to help businesses prepare for the potential economic impact of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Each 45-minute webinar will feature a panel of expert speakers from private and public sector organisations discussing the key challenges facing business.
As a participant you will be able to join the live webinar and to pose questions on your specific challenge for the panel during the session.
You can book your place on one or more:
- Friday 13 March: 12.30pm - 1.15pm – Duty of care to employees
- Monday 16 March: 12.30pm - 1.15pm – Cash flow and supply chain challenges
- Wednesday 18 March: 12.30pm - 1.15pm – How to work and operate virtually
- Friday 20 March: 12.30pm - 1.15pm – Legal and Insurance implications
Further business advice on COVID-19 is available here:
If you feel unwell with flu-like symptoms, including a cough, a high temperature and shortness of breath, use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service at nhs.uk to find out what to do.
If you think you may have coronavirus please DO NOT go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
For more information, visit:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Regional rate of Covid-19 infection and hospital admissions fall in a week
- 2Singer Ashanti has hair styled by award-winning Rochdale hair stylist
- 3Government to offer 50% off eating out, up to value of £10 per person
- 4Roadworks, temporary local road closures and restrictions
- 5Rochdale community pulls together to help NHS staff and patients during Covid-19