Coronavirus: advice for businesses in live webinars
Date published: 13 March 2020
Photo: The Growth Company
The Growth Company is hosting a series of live webinars to help businesses prepare for the potential economic impact of coronavirus
The Growth Company is hosting a series of live webinars starting today (Friday 13 March) to help businesses prepare for the potential economic impact of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Each 45-minute webinar will feature a panel of expert speakers from private and public sector organisations discussing the key challenges facing business.
As a participant you will be able to join the live webinar and to pose questions on your specific challenge for the panel during the session.
You can book your place on one or more:
- Friday 13 March: 12.30pm - 1.15pm – Duty of care to employees
- Monday 16 March: 12.30pm - 1.15pm – Cash flow and supply chain challenges
- Wednesday 18 March: 12.30pm - 1.15pm – How to work and operate virtually
- Friday 20 March: 12.30pm - 1.15pm – Legal and Insurance implications
Further business advice on COVID-19 is available here:
If you feel unwell with flu-like symptoms, including a cough, a high temperature and shortness of breath, use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service at nhs.uk to find out what to do.
If you think you may have coronavirus please DO NOT go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
For more information, visit:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale residents may not have to pay council tax until July
- 2Coronavirus: the local companies offering takeaway and delivery services
- 3Subway surprise staff at Rochdale Infirmary
- 4Residents trapped abroad by coronavirus travel restrictions
- 5JD Sports 'putting thousands at risk' by remaining open amid coronavirus pandemic