Little Steps Nursery under new ownership
Date published: 14 October 2020
Little Steps Nursery
Little Steps Nursery in Rochdale has been acquired by the operator of two other local nurseries - Ashworth View in Norden and Little Sparks in Wardle.
The Tenby Street early years setting now joins a group of six successful nurseries, which in addition to the two in Rochdale, includes Heaton Park View near the M60, the Outstanding Little Sparks in Clayton and Tree Toppers in Blackburn.
Emma Collins, nursery director for Little Sparks, said: "We are delighted to acquire Little Steps in Rochdale which is a wonderful and long established nursery setting.
“We intend to keep all of the staff and build on the success of the nursery by further investment. We now own three settings in Rochdale and this acquisition also gives the opportunity for the settings to work together and co-operate to further improve the experience for the children.”
Little Steps provides childcare from the ages of three months to five years. At its most recent Ofsted inspection in 2018, Little Steps was rated Good in all areas.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Council leader's concerns for vulnerable as Rochdale’s infection rate rises to highest in region
- 2Residents on low incomes offered £500 Test and Trace Support Payment to self-isolate
- 3Greater Manchester to move into Tier 3 restrictions
- 4Work to begin on site for 240 new homes in Rochdale town centre
- 5Investigation launched after gunshots fired in Heywood