GJD unveils new Network Bridge product
Date published: 25 March 2021
GJD Network Bridge
Award-winning Heywood perimeter detection manufacturer GJD has launched a new product – the Network Bridge – which will connect its security devices with third party video management software and network compatible products.
The Network Bridge has been designed to easily connect GJD IP devices with third party video management software and network compatible products, including Avigilon and other proprietary CCTV systems.
One of the key benefits of the GJD Bridge is that it easily integrates with Avigilon’s video management software providing access to 50 inputs and outputs, which enables many useful events such as the ability to receive alarms from GJD IP detectors or to control IP illuminators.
Security Installers can use the Network Bridge on their next project to easily integrate GJD security IP sensors and IP LED illuminators with supported networked systems, or simply use it to upgrade current projects to a seamless IP solution.
Ana Maria Sagra-Smith, GJD’s Sales and Marketing Director, commented: “The GJD Network Bridge is housed in a heavy-duty compact housing, so it is very durable.
“We have already seen some fantastic installs as it is easy for users to integrate their GJD IP products with third party networked surveillance systems providing many solutions for end customers.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Planning approved for new hotel and apartment blocks in Rochdale town centre
- 2Go North West negotiations collapse without agreement as Manchester bus strikes set to continue
- 3Police chase suspected drug dealer over two miles of moorland after car pursuit through...
- 4Rochdale woman banned from driving for two years after string of driving offences
- 5BBC Drag Race UK star from Rochdale releases debut single