St Mary’s Retail Park acquired by Glenbrook Investments
Date published: 25 March 2021
St Mary’s Retail Park in Rochdale
St Mary’s Retail Park in Rochdale, home to Dunelm and Carpetright, has been acquired by Manchester-based property company Glenbrook Investments.
The acquisition was completed alongside Mariner’s Way in Preston, totalling £4.9million.
The total contracted rent from both schemes is £686,470 per annum with an average rent of £11.17 per sq ft. The total floor area across both schemes is over 60,000 sq ft.
Scott Griffiths, Director of Investment Management at Glenbrook, commented: “These assets have the key attributes of great tenants, prominence, accessibility, flexibility and modest rents.
“We have lots of options to reposition the underlying real estate and we look forward to working with our new tenants to enable their success.
“We are actively seeking to grow our retail warehouse portfolio and would welcome new opportunities across the North West and Yorkshire.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Planning approved for new hotel and apartment blocks in Rochdale town centre
- 2Go North West negotiations collapse without agreement as Manchester bus strikes set to continue
- 3Police chase suspected drug dealer over two miles of moorland after car pursuit through...
- 4Rochdale woman banned from driving for two years after string of driving offences
- 5BBC Drag Race UK star from Rochdale releases debut single