Rochdale Production Services relocates to Rawtenstall
Date published: 29 March 2021
L-R: Managing Director Michael Sirrell and operations and supply chain manager, Ian Cockcroft outside the new premises
After 14 years in Whitworth, Rochdale Production Services is relocating to bigger premises in Rawtenstall.
The new plant at New Hall Hey opens for business on 12 April, under the new name RPS Precision Engineering.
Over the years, the company has gained a reputation for high quality engineering, with a focus on using the very latest Computer Numerical Control (CNC) technology to ensure the very highest component standards. The move sees their space increase over threefold, giving them scope to increase capacity and invest in further CNC equipment.
Managing Director Michael Sirrell is proud to see his business growing: “We’ve been watching the new premises being built over the last 12 months and can’t wait to get in.
“We look forward to providing an enhanced service for our loyal customers and the capacity to welcome even more new customers on board too.”
The team is also expanding with the hiring of Operations and Supply Chain Manager, Ian Cockcroft.
Ian said: “With my experience in the supply chain, and the exciting opportunities that the move will bring, I’ll be ensuring RPS continue to satisfy all customers both present and future – and with the very latest in CNC technology there should be no stopping us.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Planning approved for new hotel and apartment blocks in Rochdale town centre
- 2Go North West negotiations collapse without agreement as Manchester bus strikes set to continue
- 3Police chase suspected drug dealer over two miles of moorland after car pursuit through...
- 4Rochdale woman banned from driving for two years after string of driving offences
- 5BBC Drag Race UK star from Rochdale releases debut single