Hench Supplements moves to Heybrook Mill
Date published: 21 April 2021
The new Hench Supplements at Heybrook Mill
Fitness store Hench Supplements has relocated from Whitworth Road to bigger premises at Heybrook Mill.
After eight years of business, owner and company director Mohammed Hussain has moved to Heybrook Mill, which will allow him to open an in-house personal training studio alongside Hench.
Mohammed, a qualified personal trainer, said: “The new premises has enough space for both. After Covid, I felt like I needed a fresh start and a big change, so I felt this relocation would be good for me as well as the business.
“The whole shop was been built to exactly how I wanted it, plus Hamer Lane has heavier footfall than Whitworth Road.”
Hench Supplements provides top-brand sports nutrition products and health foods alongside a range of gym accessories, such as wrist wraps and weight lifting gloves, and clothing. The company also sponsors local athletes diabetic boxer Muhammad Ali, and MMA fighters Jamie Hay and Sam Kelly.
“We offer free advice to everyone and help you decide which products may benefit you the most. We do always emphasise that a healthy, active lifestyle with good nutrition and regular exercise is the most important factor, then you may include supplements,” Mohammed continued.
Hench Supplements is open Monday to Saturday, 11am to 4pm.
The studio – Gym313 – will open this summer.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1RBH sets out plans for new social homes at ‘eyesore’ former ‘Smithybridge’ pub
- 2Mercedes crashes into Heywood bridal boutique shop window
- 3‘I thought I would have had one more year’: Ousted leader’s ‘disappointment’ over being ditched...
- 4Rochdale council’s new leader-elect to focus on delivering ‘first class’ services after being...
- 5Cllr Neil Emmott to replace Cllr Allen Brett as leader of Rochdale Council