Pentagon adds Renault and Dacia cars to Rochdale Vauxhall site
Date published: 03 May 2021
Signage outside Pentagon Motor Group’s Rochdale site on Queensway which now houses new Renault and Dacia franchises alongside the well-established Vauxhall operation
Pentagon Motor Group has added the Renault and Dacia car brands to its Rochdale Vauxhall site on Queensway this week (26 April).
The group’s Vauxhall dealership in Middleton, on Greenside Way, has taken on the Renault van side of the franchise.
Pentagon managing director, David Lewis said: “We have a clear strategy of focusing our efforts on the major marques in the UK market, and with room to add a quality brand such as Renault alongside our established Vauxhall business in Rochdale, with the Dacia brand alongside it, this was a good fit.
“The addition of the Renault van operation at our Middleton branch is another strong benefit.”
As there previously was no Renault or Dacia franchise in the immediate area, this is not a dealership takeover but a rebranding at the established site.
Existing employees are looking after the new brands, having been given full training and support.
Pentagon Motor Group was established in March 1991 with just one Vauxhall dealership, based in Derby.
Today, the business operates some 47 franchise outlets for major brands, from 23 sites across the East Midlands and North.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fundraiser set up for Rochdale couple after their 3-year-old son loses battle with cancer
- 2Free bulky waste collections to be introduced in Rochdale as council aims to stamp out fly-tipping
- 3New sensory and wellbeing centre opens in Rochdale
- 4Care firm that refuses to pay the living wage blasted by MPs over latest ‘unfair’ workforce plans
- 5Funeral fundraiser organised for 2-year-old Daisy Taylor