Individual Restaurants takes two units at Rochdale’s Coldwall Industrial Estate
Date published: 15 September 2021
Coldwall Industrial Estate, Spotland in Rochdale
A leading restaurant group has agreed a five-year lease on a warehouse in Rochdale.
Individual Restaurants, which operate Gino D’Acampo, Piccolino and the Restaurant Bar & Grill chains, has agreed the lease for 18,620 sq ft across two units at the Coldwall Industrial Estate, Spotland, which is owned by Hallmark Developments.
The double unit had recently been comprehensively refurbished and modernised which included a new roof, cladding system and loading doors. As part of the deal, the landlord is also installing a ground floor office.
Richard Johnson, Director of UK Industrial & Logistics, JLL, said, “We are happy to have secured Coldwall Industrial Estate on a flexible lease which provides Individual Restaurants with a cost-effective warehouse with access to the M62 corridor and Greater Manchester.”
JLL represented the tenant, Individual Restaurants. Barton Kendall represented the landlord, Hallmark Developments.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fundraiser started for families of Electricity North West engineers killed and injured in crash
- 2Electricity North West engineer killed in Littleborough crash
- 3Driver arrested after car flipped onto flower bed in Middleton
- 4Little ‘Pink’ Borough: Busy Beans Coffee and The Image Warehouse named best dressed windows
- 5Rochdale Neighbourhood Task Force make three arrests in crack down on burglaries