Strawberry Laces Boutique holds grand reopening in new premises after bouncing back from pandemic effect
Date published: 30 September 2021
Strawberry Laces Boutique has reopened
Littleborough’s Strawberry Laces Boutique held a grand reopening at new premises on Church Street on Saturday 18 September.
After trading online during the pandemic, the retailer has reopened in the premises next door to its previous shop and now employs two other members of staff.
Strawberry Laces was forced to close its doors when the pandemic hit in 2020, moving its business online to meet demand.
Now recovering from the past 18 months, a decision was made to reopen the store as manager Donna Bushell missed being face-to-face with customers and running the boutique.
The new premises covers two-storeys and stocks a range of brands, including locally ran brand Endoire, Ax Paris and other small independent brands.
Donna said: “SLB is back with a brand-new look and bigger and better than ever before; I can’t believe I’m back doing what I love in the heart of Littleborough.
“The first week back has been amazing, seeing all my loyal customers and lots of new faces has made me realise that coming back was the decision ever.”
Strawberry Laces Boutique was originally created in 2013 by Donna with the dream of delivering an on-trend affordable fashion collection.
The first physical boutique opened in 2015.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fundraiser started for families of Electricity North West engineers killed and injured in crash
- 2Electricity North West engineer killed in Littleborough crash
- 3Driver arrested after car flipped onto flower bed in Middleton
- 4Little ‘Pink’ Borough: Busy Beans Coffee and The Image Warehouse named best dressed windows
- 5Rochdale Neighbourhood Task Force make three arrests in crack down on burglaries