Rochdale sports therapist wins award at 2021 FitPro awards
Date published: 18 November 2021
Mia Pedro and business partner James Ratcliffe, who was also shortlisted for the accolade
A Rochdale sports therapist and strength and conditioning coach has won an award in the 2021 Fitness Professional Awards.
Mia Pedro, of JPR Sports Therapy, was presented with the third place honour in the Sports Therapist category at Liverpool’s Hilton Hotel on Saturday 6 November.
She said she was “absolutely over the moon” with the accolade, which recognise the hard-working achievements of both independent and commercial businesses within the fitness industry.
Mia and her business partner, fellow therapist James Ratcliffe, opened their business just before the second lockdown.
She specialises in coaching those over 50, under 18s and children with special needs, including a national team Paralympic hopeful.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children as young as 10 assaulting security guards, swearing and throwing furniture around...
- 2Eligible pensioners can claim £30 gift voucher for food and essentials
- 3Rochdale man's body recovered in Cumbria after search for missing paddleboarder
- 4Faster broadband speeds on the way for Rochdale
- 5Sugar levy should be spent by councils to tackle physical inactivity and ensure lasting...