Logic Wealth Planning - new office opens in Heywood
Date published: 16 May 2015
Yianni Theodorou, Managing Director, Logic Wealth Planning with The Mayor and Mayoress of Rochdale, Carol Wardle and Beverley Place
Logic Wealth Planning have just moved from Littleborough into new bigger premises in Heywood.
The Mayor and Mayoress of Rochdale, Carol Wardle and Beverley Place recently joined the Logic team to formally open the new offices at Green Lane in Heywood, and a plaque was unveiled to commemorate the occasion.
Yianni Theodorou, Managing Director, said: "After many years working hard to help clients in the North West with their financial matters, our business has grown so much that we needed new bigger premises.
"We are delighted to have moved into Heywood and we were very pleased that Madam Mayor and Lady Mayoress were able to join us to celebrate this special occasion.
"Here at Logic Wealth Planning we are committed to working within the community and have pledged our support to the Mayor’s initiative which aims to restore Rochdale’s pride and support the growth of other local businesses like ourselves."
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Vulnerable care home residents’ safety was put at risk by lax security measures, health watchdog...
- 2Greater Manchester should move out of Tier 3 ‘as one’ – but leaders suggest boroughs could be split...
- 3Schoolchildren put Rochdale’s players and staff on the spot
- 4Three local men jailed after two-year-long drug investigation
- 5Modern Nails is first Wheatsheaf business to secure new premises after shopping centre closure