Obituary: Ronald Henry Williams
Date published: 05 February 2016
Ronald Henry Williams, resident in Rochdale until his retirement, much loved husband of Hilda, née Cartwright (deceased), father of Wendy, and grandfather of Simon, died peacefully on 1 February.
He will be greatly missed by family and friends.
His funeral will be held at St Mary’s, High Pavement, Nottingham, at 2.30 p.m. on 16 February 2016, on what would have been his 92nd birthday.
Further details available from C. Terry Funeral Services 0115 977 0866.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Armed robbery at Norden Co-op
- 3Man disqualified for 46 months after drink-driving collision
- 4Rochdale pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants to benefit from the BID
- 5Application for Crimble Lane house to become a residential institution submitted