Obituary: Leonard Hilton
Date published: 15 July 2016
Leonard (Len) Hilton
Peacefully after a short illness on 2 July 2016, Len aged 92 years.
Loving husband and best mate of Christine for the past 42 years, dear dad of Andrew and Peter, much loved grandad of Nicholas, great grandad to Evie and uncle of Doreen, also remembering his late wife Alice.
A celebration of Len's long life will take place at Rochdale Cemetery Chapel on Tuesday
19 July at 12.00pm followed by interment at 12.30pm.
Family flowers only please; donations if desired to Springhill Hospice, c/o Spotland Bridge Funeral Service, 225 Spotland Road, Rochdale. Tel 01706 869995.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Armed robbery at Norden Co-op
- 3Man disqualified for 46 months after drink-driving collision
- 4Rochdale pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants to benefit from the BID
- 5Application for Crimble Lane house to become a residential institution submitted