Obituary: Family of Keith Maden pay tribute
Date published: 06 October 2017
The family of 59-year-old Keith Maden who died following an assault in Rochdale Town Centre on Friday 29 September 2017, have paid tribute to him.
“Keith was a lovable, friendly character with a great sense of humour.
"He grew up and lived most of his life in Littleborough and knew many people in the village, but led a simple life and never asked for much from anyone.
"After suffering a stroke last year Keith had just started to rebuild his life and go out with friends again.
“He was loved and supported by his mum, brothers and sisters, who are all heartbroken at losing him too soon and in such tragic circumstances.”
Appeal for witnesses:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children’s ‘retro arcade’ plan given the green light
- 2Safe fished out of Rochdale canal reunited with owner a decade after being stolen in armed robbery
- 3Middleton takeaway wins two awards at first-ever English Asian Food Awards 2019
- 4Voltalab - The hidden gem of Rochdale’s music history
- 5What 2019/20 budget will mean for Rochdale