Appeal: Derek Conwell's next-of-kin
Date published: 27 November 2017
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace the next-of-kin of Derek Conwell, from Rochdale.
Mr Conwell, 83, died at Braeside Care Home in Rochdale on 25 November 2017.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Anyone with information about Derek or his family are asked to contact the Police Coroner’s Office on 0161 856 8097.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Armed robbery at Norden Co-op
- 3Man disqualified for 46 months after drink-driving collision
- 4Rochdale pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants to benefit from the BID
- 5Application for Crimble Lane house to become a residential institution submitted