Appeal: Derek Conwell's next-of-kin
Date published: 27 November 2017
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace the next-of-kin of Derek Conwell, from Rochdale.
Mr Conwell, 83, died at Braeside Care Home in Rochdale on 25 November 2017.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Anyone with information about Derek or his family are asked to contact the Police Coroner’s Office on 0161 856 8097.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police investigating the rape of 16-year old girl in Wardle
- 2Trams suspended between Oldham and Rochdale following fatal collision
- 3Littleborough care home rated ‘Good’ following unannounced inspection
- 4Security manager prosecuted for allowing fly-tipping at Turner Brothers Asbestos site
- 5‘Disturbing’ number of council staff do not feel safe at work