Appeal: Derek Conwell's next-of-kin
Date published: 27 November 2017
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace the next-of-kin of Derek Conwell, from Rochdale.
Mr Conwell, 83, died at Braeside Care Home in Rochdale on 25 November 2017.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Anyone with information about Derek or his family are asked to contact the Police Coroner’s Office on 0161 856 8097.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 2Woman receives serious head injuries in collision
- 3Job information sessions for new Rochdale Riverside – all you need to know
- 4Appeal for witnesses after collision which has left a woman in 'critical condition' in hospital
- 5New out-of-hours support for mental health launched at Rochdale Infirmary