Appeal: Derek Conwell's next-of-kin
Date published: 27 November 2017
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace the next-of-kin of Derek Conwell, from Rochdale.
Mr Conwell, 83, died at Braeside Care Home in Rochdale on 25 November 2017.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Anyone with information about Derek or his family are asked to contact the Police Coroner’s Office on 0161 856 8097.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children’s ‘retro arcade’ plan given the green light
- 2Safe fished out of Rochdale canal reunited with owner a decade after being stolen in armed robbery
- 3Middleton takeaway wins two awards at first-ever English Asian Food Awards 2019
- 4Voltalab - The hidden gem of Rochdale’s music history
- 5What 2019/20 budget will mean for Rochdale