Appeal: Derek Conwell's next-of-kin
Date published: 27 November 2017
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace the next-of-kin of Derek Conwell, from Rochdale.
Mr Conwell, 83, died at Braeside Care Home in Rochdale on 25 November 2017.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Anyone with information about Derek or his family are asked to contact the Police Coroner’s Office on 0161 856 8097.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 2Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 3Probation failings "most likely" contributed to murder of Michael Hoolickin
- 4Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 5Councillor Andy Kelly throws hat in ring for Lib Dems ahead of May 2020 Metro Mayor elections