Appeal: Next of kin of Jack Moores
Date published: 29 December 2017
The public are being asked to help trace the next of kin of Jack Moores.
Mr Moores, 76, died at his home address at Weall Court, Middleton on 15 December.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
He had previously resided on Boarshaw Road and it is believed that he has a brother called James.
Anyone with information are asked to contact the Police Coroner’s office on 0161 856 8095.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police investigating the rape of 16-year old girl in Wardle
- 2Trams suspended between Oldham and Rochdale following fatal collision
- 3Littleborough care home rated ‘Good’ following unannounced inspection
- 4Security manager prosecuted for allowing fly-tipping at Turner Brothers Asbestos site
- 5‘Disturbing’ number of council staff do not feel safe at work