Appeal: Next of kin of Jack Moores
Date published: 29 December 2017
The public are being asked to help trace the next of kin of Jack Moores.
Mr Moores, 76, died at his home address at Weall Court, Middleton on 15 December.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
He had previously resided on Boarshaw Road and it is believed that he has a brother called James.
Anyone with information are asked to contact the Police Coroner’s office on 0161 856 8095.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 2Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 3Probation failings "most likely" contributed to murder of Michael Hoolickin
- 4Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 5Councillor Andy Kelly throws hat in ring for Lib Dems ahead of May 2020 Metro Mayor elections