Appeal: Next of kin of Jack Moores
Date published: 29 December 2017
The public are being asked to help trace the next of kin of Jack Moores.
Mr Moores, 76, died at his home address at Weall Court, Middleton on 15 December.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
He had previously resided on Boarshaw Road and it is believed that he has a brother called James.
Anyone with information are asked to contact the Police Coroner’s office on 0161 856 8095.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 2Woman receives serious head injuries in collision
- 3Job information sessions for new Rochdale Riverside – all you need to know
- 4Appeal for witnesses after collision which has left a woman in 'critical condition' in hospital
- 5New out-of-hours support for mental health launched at Rochdale Infirmary