Obituary: Gladys Henderson "Glad"
Date published: 16 February 2018
"Glad", aged 83 years, of Rochdale, sadly passed away on the 8 February 2018.
A dearly loved Mum, Grandma and Great-Grandma who will be greatly missed by all family and friends.
A remembrance service will take place at Rochdale Cemetery Chapel on Wednesday 21 February 2018 at 1.30pm followed by interment with her beloved husband Arthur and leaving from Sheila's, 1.00pm beforehand.
Drinks and merriment to to follow to celebrate her life, close by.
All flowers/donations welcome.
Enq. to Herbert Smith & Sons. Tel. 01706 645403.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children’s ‘retro arcade’ plan given the green light
- 2Safe fished out of Rochdale canal reunited with owner a decade after being stolen in armed robbery
- 3Middleton takeaway wins two awards at first-ever English Asian Food Awards 2019
- 4Voltalab - The hidden gem of Rochdale’s music history
- 5What 2019/20 budget will mean for Rochdale