Obituary: Gladys Henderson "Glad"
Date published: 16 February 2018
"Glad", aged 83 years, of Rochdale, sadly passed away on the 8 February 2018.
A dearly loved Mum, Grandma and Great-Grandma who will be greatly missed by all family and friends.
A remembrance service will take place at Rochdale Cemetery Chapel on Wednesday 21 February 2018 at 1.30pm followed by interment with her beloved husband Arthur and leaving from Sheila's, 1.00pm beforehand.
Drinks and merriment to to follow to celebrate her life, close by.
All flowers/donations welcome.
Enq. to Herbert Smith & Sons. Tel. 01706 645403.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Armed robbery at Norden Co-op
- 3Man disqualified for 46 months after drink-driving collision
- 4Rochdale pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants to benefit from the BID
- 5Application for Crimble Lane house to become a residential institution submitted