Obituary: Gladys Henderson "Glad"
Date published: 16 February 2018
"Glad", aged 83 years, of Rochdale, sadly passed away on the 8 February 2018.
A dearly loved Mum, Grandma and Great-Grandma who will be greatly missed by all family and friends.
A remembrance service will take place at Rochdale Cemetery Chapel on Wednesday 21 February 2018 at 1.30pm followed by interment with her beloved husband Arthur and leaving from Sheila's, 1.00pm beforehand.
Drinks and merriment to to follow to celebrate her life, close by.
All flowers/donations welcome.
Enq. to Herbert Smith & Sons. Tel. 01706 645403.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Heywood B&M store to open in former Dunnes
- 2Twelve people have been charged following daybreak raids in Rochdale
- 3Rochdale man given animal ban for life after two dogs and cat left to starve at his home
- 4Review of Blue Badge fraud as scheme is extended to those with ‘hidden disabilities’
- 5Fourteen arrests following daybreak raids in Rochdale