Obituary: Anne Lawless
Date published: 05 March 2018
Suddenly but peacefully on the 26 February 2018, Anne aged 73 years. Wife of Tony, devoted and much-loved Mum of Tony and Simon, and treasured grandma of Simon, Savana, Chloe and Joshua.
Anne was a lovely lady who didn't have a bad word for anyone, a loyal and dedicated employee of B&Q for twenty years and a good friend to many.
Funeral service and celebration of Anne's life will take place at Heywood Cemetery Chapel on Monday 12 March, at 1.30pm followed by interment at 2.00pm.
All flowers and further enquiries to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children’s ‘retro arcade’ plan given the green light
- 2Safe fished out of Rochdale canal reunited with owner a decade after being stolen in armed robbery
- 3Middleton takeaway wins two awards at first-ever English Asian Food Awards 2019
- 4Voltalab - The hidden gem of Rochdale’s music history
- 5What 2019/20 budget will mean for Rochdale