Obituary: Anne Lawless
Date published: 05 March 2018
Suddenly but peacefully on the 26 February 2018, Anne aged 73 years. Wife of Tony, devoted and much-loved Mum of Tony and Simon, and treasured grandma of Simon, Savana, Chloe and Joshua.
Anne was a lovely lady who didn't have a bad word for anyone, a loyal and dedicated employee of B&Q for twenty years and a good friend to many.
Funeral service and celebration of Anne's life will take place at Heywood Cemetery Chapel on Monday 12 March, at 1.30pm followed by interment at 2.00pm.
All flowers and further enquiries to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man jailed for approaching underage girls for sex in Broadfield Park
- 2Man arrested after a woman was raped
- 3Industrial waste exposed after River Spodden banking collapses
- 4Rochdale Feel Good Festival announces 3 new acts
- 5Rochdale police column: Dispersal order for Littleborough, shoplifting in Kingsway and the Milnrow...