Obituary: Anne Lawless
Date published: 05 March 2018
Suddenly but peacefully on the 26 February 2018, Anne aged 73 years. Wife of Tony, devoted and much-loved Mum of Tony and Simon, and treasured grandma of Simon, Savana, Chloe and Joshua.
Anne was a lovely lady who didn't have a bad word for anyone, a loyal and dedicated employee of B&Q for twenty years and a good friend to many.
Funeral service and celebration of Anne's life will take place at Heywood Cemetery Chapel on Monday 12 March, at 1.30pm followed by interment at 2.00pm.
All flowers and further enquiries to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Twelve people have been charged following daybreak raids in Rochdale
- 2Heywood B&M store to open in former Dunnes
- 3Rochdale man given animal ban for life after two dogs and cat left to starve at his home
- 4Rochdale man jailed following collision that left woman with serious injuries in...
- 5Fourteen arrests following daybreak raids in Rochdale