In Memoriam: Sharon Lesley Maloney
Date published: 14 March 2018
Sharon Lesley Maloney, nee Bate
Loving memories of a dear daughter and sister who died on the 18th March 2017
If tears could build a stairway
and memories were a lane
We would walk right up to heaven
And bring you back again.
No farewell words were spoken
No time to say goodbye
You were gone before we knew it
And only God knows why
Our hearts still ache in sadness
and secret tears still flow
But now we know you want us
To mourn for you no more
To remember all the happy times
Life still has much in store
Since you'll never be forgotten
We pledge to you today
A cherished place within our heart
Is where you'll always stay
With much love from your mum, dad and sister. Xx
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Heywood business closed after breaching Covid-19 regulations
- 2In-depth interview with Rochdale’s director of public health on testing, regional restrictions and...
- 39-year-old becomes young entrepreneur after launch of tie-dye business
- 4Roadworks, temporary local road closures and restrictions
- 5Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal