Obituary: Craig Hamer-Pieper
Date published: 28 March 2018
Suddenly on 11 March 2018 passed away aged 47 years.
It is with deep regret the family of Craig have to announce his death.
The funeral will take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Friday 6 April at 1pm. Family flowers only.
Any donations as he would have wished to the Christian Sanctuary Trust, any cheques should be made payable to Sanctuary Trust.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 2Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 3Probation failings "most likely" contributed to murder of Michael Hoolickin
- 4Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 5Councillor Andy Kelly throws hat in ring for Lib Dems ahead of May 2020 Metro Mayor elections