Obituary: Roy Jolly
Date published: 09 April 2018
Passed away in hospital on 27 January 2018, aged 79 years.
The beloved husband of Sheila and dearly loved Dad of Lorraine, Debbie and the late Peter.
A loving grandad, great grandad, brother in law and uncle. A true Spotland legend, who was adored and respected by many. He had a great passion for tug of war and rugby, a true Wigan Warriors supporter and to his family became a warrior in his own right. He showed wisdom and pride in all he did and was a hero to his children, grandchildren and many great grandchildren. He will be eternally missed by many.
Requiem mass to take place at St Vincent's RC Church on Wednesday 18 April 2018 at 10.45am followed by committal at Rochdale Crematorium at 11.50am.
All flowers and further enquiries to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Elderly care home residents need to be urgently rehomed after shock closure announcement
- 2 Motorist issued parking ticket despite explaining she could not charge electric car
- 3Council owed £5.1m in housing benefit overpayments
- 4Road safety fears after homes plan gets green light
- 5Fury over pay rises for RBH executives