Obituary: Warren Teall
Date published: 10 May 2018
Former Middleton first team cricket player, Warren Teall, 47 suddenly died in May. He was part of the team who won the first division in 2000.
A spokesperson for the club said: “It is with sadness that we must inform you of the untimely passing of former first team player, Warren Teall, age 47. He His memory will live on at the club for his contributions, both professionally and personally, and our thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time.”
Teall, also known as Teally, had been a junior coach at Bramhall Cricket Club.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 187-year-old man killed in collision on St Mary's Gate
- 2Rochdale neighbours celebrate lottery win
- 3Body of a 61-year-old man found inside Kirkholt home
- 4Serial rapist found guilty of 37 offences relating to 11 victims aged between 11 and 71
- 5Six-year old girl leads her pony at North West Championship show