Obituary: Warren Teall
Date published: 10 May 2018
Former Middleton first team cricket player, Warren Teall, 47 suddenly died in May. He was part of the team who won the first division in 2000.
A spokesperson for the club said: “It is with sadness that we must inform you of the untimely passing of former first team player, Warren Teall, age 47. He His memory will live on at the club for his contributions, both professionally and personally, and our thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time.”
Teall, also known as Teally, had been a junior coach at Bramhall Cricket Club.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Chloe Cockton's mother urges public to back petition to increase dangerous driving sentences
- 2Heywood B&M store to open in former Dunnes
- 3Heywood woman one of the first charged during drink and drug driving campaign
- 4Former taxi driver prosecuted after driving without a licence and insurance
- 5Rochdale man given animal ban for life after two dogs and cat left to starve at his home