Obituary: Anthony Lord
Date published: 16 July 2018
Passed away peacefully on 11th July in Springhill Hospice aged 65 years. The dearly beloved husband of Kay, much loved dad of Karen and Helen, treasured grandad of the late Joshua and loving great grandad of Ellis. Also a cherished brother, uncle, brother in law, father in law, and friend to many.
Funeral service to be held at St Patrick’s RC Church on Thursday 19th July at 12:00pm followed by a committal at 1:00pm at Rochdale Crematorium.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired to Springhill Hospice.
All enquiries and donations to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man jailed for approaching underage girls for sex in Broadfield Park
- 2Man arrested after a woman was raped
- 3Industrial waste exposed after River Spodden banking collapses
- 4Rochdale Feel Good Festival announces 3 new acts
- 5Rochdale police column: Dispersal order for Littleborough, shoplifting in Kingsway and the Milnrow...