Obituary: Anthony Lord
Date published: 16 July 2018
Passed away peacefully on 11th July in Springhill Hospice aged 65 years. The dearly beloved husband of Kay, much loved dad of Karen and Helen, treasured grandad of the late Joshua and loving great grandad of Ellis. Also a cherished brother, uncle, brother in law, father in law, and friend to many.
Funeral service to be held at St Patrick’s RC Church on Thursday 19th July at 12:00pm followed by a committal at 1:00pm at Rochdale Crematorium.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired to Springhill Hospice.
All enquiries and donations to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Riverbank outdoor market opens Saturday
- 2Changes to taxi ranks in Rochdale town centre
- 3Rochdale Sixth Form College achieves 99% A-level pass rate for seventh year running
- 4Man with outstanding immigration application detained
- 5Three charged as part of an investigation into modern slavery in Rochdale