Obituary: Ian Thomas Poole
Date published: 18 September 2018
Ian Thomas Poole sadly passed away on the 25th August 2018.
Loving brother to Karen, Neil and Emma also loving uncle to Kyle, Mary and Kara, and also loving grandson.
Funeral is on Friday 5th October 2018.
Ian will be leaving from 82 Brimrod Lane to go to St Vincent Church for 9.30am then to Rochdale Cemetery for burial at 10.45.
Then onto the wake at the Dale bar at Rochdale Football Club.
Flowers to be sent to Bridgefold Funeral Service.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children’s ‘retro arcade’ plan given the green light
- 2Safe fished out of Rochdale canal reunited with owner a decade after being stolen in armed robbery
- 3Middleton takeaway wins two awards at first-ever English Asian Food Awards 2019
- 4Voltalab - The hidden gem of Rochdale’s music history
- 5What 2019/20 budget will mean for Rochdale