Obituary: Ian Thomas Poole
Date published: 18 September 2018
Ian Thomas Poole sadly passed away on the 25th August 2018.
Loving brother to Karen, Neil and Emma also loving uncle to Kyle, Mary and Kara, and also loving grandson.
Funeral is on Friday 5th October 2018.
Ian will be leaving from 82 Brimrod Lane to go to St Vincent Church for 9.30am then to Rochdale Cemetery for burial at 10.45.
Then onto the wake at the Dale bar at Rochdale Football Club.
Flowers to be sent to Bridgefold Funeral Service.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Alternative plans for HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail ‘could save billions’ with new underground...
- 2John Bright: Legacy of Rochdale’s radical social reformer ‘could be ripe for revival’ as debate...
- 3Can you help police find a missing woman from Milnrow?
- 4Local volunteers deliver afternoon tea to 90 residents
- 5Volunteers at Hopwood Hall Estate learn the craft of renovating its historic leaded glass windows