Obituary: Pietro Iannidinardi
Date published: 17 October 2018
Passed away peacefully at home on the 15th October. Loving husband to Lucia and father to Pasquale, Vincenzo and Marilena. Also proud grandfather to Kieren, Domenico, Elisa, David and Emilia.
Funeral Mass to take place on Monday 29th October at 11.30am at St. Patrick’s Church, Rochdale followed by burial at 1.00pm at Rochdale Cemetery (Bury Road).
All are welcome to join us afterwards in celebrating Pietro’s life at The Royal Toby, Manchester Road, Castleton.
Flowers are most welcome as Pietro loved his garden.
Friends wishing to pay their respects can do so at the Chapel of Rest.
All enquiries to Clifford Oldham on 01706 646186.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man jailed for approaching underage girls for sex in Broadfield Park
- 2Man arrested after a woman was raped
- 3Industrial waste exposed after River Spodden banking collapses
- 4Rochdale Feel Good Festival announces 3 new acts
- 5Rochdale police column: Dispersal order for Littleborough, shoplifting in Kingsway and the Milnrow...