Obituary: Pietro Iannidinardi
Date published: 17 October 2018
Passed away peacefully at home on the 15th October. Loving husband to Lucia and father to Pasquale, Vincenzo and Marilena. Also proud grandfather to Kieren, Domenico, Elisa, David and Emilia.
Funeral Mass to take place on Monday 29th October at 11.30am at St. Patrick’s Church, Rochdale followed by burial at 1.00pm at Rochdale Cemetery (Bury Road).
All are welcome to join us afterwards in celebrating Pietro’s life at The Royal Toby, Manchester Road, Castleton.
Flowers are most welcome as Pietro loved his garden.
Friends wishing to pay their respects can do so at the Chapel of Rest.
All enquiries to Clifford Oldham on 01706 646186.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale neighbours celebrate lottery win
- 2Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden covers costs of staging Christmas show raising money for...
- 3Body of a 61-year-old man found inside Kirkholt home
- 4‘100 per cent affordable’ homes plan for former pub site
- 5Estate plan for ‘world’s oldest cotton mill’ site are set for approval