Obituary: Pietro Iannidinardi
Date published: 17 October 2018
Passed away peacefully at home on the 15th October. Loving husband to Lucia and father to Pasquale, Vincenzo and Marilena. Also proud grandfather to Kieren, Domenico, Elisa, David and Emilia.
Funeral Mass to take place on Monday 29th October at 11.30am at St. Patrick’s Church, Rochdale followed by burial at 1.00pm at Rochdale Cemetery (Bury Road).
All are welcome to join us afterwards in celebrating Pietro’s life at The Royal Toby, Manchester Road, Castleton.
Flowers are most welcome as Pietro loved his garden.
Friends wishing to pay their respects can do so at the Chapel of Rest.
All enquiries to Clifford Oldham on 01706 646186.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children’s ‘retro arcade’ plan given the green light
- 2Safe fished out of Rochdale canal reunited with owner a decade after being stolen in armed robbery
- 3Middleton takeaway wins two awards at first-ever English Asian Food Awards 2019
- 4Voltalab - The hidden gem of Rochdale’s music history
- 5What 2019/20 budget will mean for Rochdale