Obituary: Vincent Rylance
Date published: 24 January 2019
Peacefully in Springhill Hospice on Thursday 17th January 2019.
Vincent, aged 89 R.I.P. loving Father of Clare, Paul and the late John, dear Father-In-Law of Paul and Jacky.
Also a devoted Grandad of Sharon and Matthew.
Funeral Mass to take place at Sacred Heart RC Church, Rochdale on Thursday 31 January 2019 at 9.30am prior to committal at Rochdale Crematorium at 11.10am.
Family flowers only please, donations preferred to:
Springhill Hospice (Rochdale), Broad Lane, Rochdale, Lancs OL16 4PZ
or via the internet: https://springhill.org.uk/donate-to-us
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man arrested after teenage girl raped in Wardle
- 2Man arrested on suspicion of rape faces no further action after release
- 3Wanted: Warrington man with links to Rochdale
- 4Four men jailed for 77 years after cash-in-transit robberies in Greater Manchester and Derbyshire
- 5Social care provider rated 'Outstanding' by CQC