Obituary: Beryl Tweedale
Date published: 23 February 2019
Beryl Tweedale passed through the final gate of this life on 7 February aged 84.
A true adventurer and a life lived to the full, she has joined her parents Mary and James Stott (Smith) and Mother in law Gladys Tweedale (Stott).
Beryl’s courageous and compassionate spirit lives on in Alan, her devoted husband of 61 years, her children; Jayne and Greg, Guy and Jo, Roger and Angie; her 12 grandchildren, Bianca, PJ, Sebastian, David, Sebastian, Jonathon, Georgia, Alana, Alex, Amber, Justin and Kiera.
Fly gently and swiftly on the wings of our eternal love to the next chapter of your soul’s story Beryl.
We miss you.
Funeral to take place at 10.45am on Tuesday 26 February 2019 at St Clements Church, Spotland followed by close family Committal at Rochdale Crematorium.
Family flowers only donations if desired to NSPCC Rochdale Branch.
In respect for Beryl please dress colourfully.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1What should glasses wearers, contact lens and hearing aid users do when instructed not to touch...
- 2Primulas planted on Rochdale canal towpath stolen
- 3A man has been charged after a woman was raped in Rochdale
- 4Police appeal for information following death of Rochdale man
- 5Tony Lloyd MP hospitalised with coronavirus