Obituary: Beryl Tweedale
Date published: 23 February 2019
Beryl Tweedale passed through the final gate of this life on 7 February aged 84.
A true adventurer and a life lived to the full, she has joined her parents Mary and James Stott (Smith) and Mother in law Gladys Tweedale (Stott).
Beryl’s courageous and compassionate spirit lives on in Alan, her devoted husband of 61 years, her children; Jayne and Greg, Guy and Jo, Roger and Angie; her 12 grandchildren, Bianca, PJ, Sebastian, David, Sebastian, Jonathon, Georgia, Alana, Alex, Amber, Justin and Kiera.
Fly gently and swiftly on the wings of our eternal love to the next chapter of your soul’s story Beryl.
We miss you.
Funeral to take place at 10.45am on Tuesday 26 February 2019 at St Clements Church, Spotland followed by close family Committal at Rochdale Crematorium.
Family flowers only donations if desired to NSPCC Rochdale Branch.
In respect for Beryl please dress colourfully.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Trams suspended between Oldham and Rochdale following fatal collision
- 2‘Disturbing’ number of council staff do not feel safe at work
- 3Police investigating the rape of 16-year old girl in Wardle
- 4Littleborough care home rated ‘Good’ following unannounced inspection
- 5Police are continuing to investigate the rape of a teenage girl in Rochdale