Obituary: Jean Fairweather
Date published: 19 March 2019
Born 23 November 1932
Died 12 March 2019
A loving mother to Julie Jones, devoted grandmother to Kristopher and Rochelle and widow to her childhood soul mate Robert Charles Fairweather.
After a long battle with Alzheimer’s Jean has been reunited with her beloved husband. Jean will be deeply missed by her close family around her.
Full of life and smiling until the very end. Heaven has gained the most beautiful angel inside and out.
We will always love you.
Jean's funeral will be held on 21 March 2019 at 12.40pm at Thornton Crematorium, Lydiate Lane, Thornton, Liverpool L23 1TP.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 2Former Rochdale care worker sentenced after having sex with vulnerable woman
- 3A man has been jailed after he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy near to...
- 4Aldi shoppers in Greater Manchester chosen for new paper carrier bag trial
- 5New parking restrictions approved 'in principle' for Hollingworth Lake