Obituary: Jean Fairweather
Date published: 19 March 2019
Born 23 November 1932
Died 12 March 2019
A loving mother to Julie Jones, devoted grandmother to Kristopher and Rochelle and widow to her childhood soul mate Robert Charles Fairweather.
After a long battle with Alzheimer’s Jean has been reunited with her beloved husband. Jean will be deeply missed by her close family around her.
Full of life and smiling until the very end. Heaven has gained the most beautiful angel inside and out.
We will always love you.
Jean's funeral will be held on 21 March 2019 at 12.40pm at Thornton Crematorium, Lydiate Lane, Thornton, Liverpool L23 1TP.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale neighbours celebrate lottery win
- 2Body of a 61-year-old man found inside Kirkholt home
- 3Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden covers costs of staging Christmas show raising money for...
- 4‘100 per cent affordable’ homes plan for former pub site
- 5Serial rapist found guilty of 37 offences relating to 11 victims aged between 11 and 71