Obituary: Jean Fairweather
Date published: 19 March 2019
Born 23 November 1932
Died 12 March 2019
A loving mother to Julie Jones, devoted grandmother to Kristopher and Rochelle and widow to her childhood soul mate Robert Charles Fairweather.
After a long battle with Alzheimer’s Jean has been reunited with her beloved husband. Jean will be deeply missed by her close family around her.
Full of life and smiling until the very end. Heaven has gained the most beautiful angel inside and out.
We will always love you.
Jean's funeral will be held on 21 March 2019 at 12.40pm at Thornton Crematorium, Lydiate Lane, Thornton, Liverpool L23 1TP.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 2Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 3Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 4Probation failings "most likely" contributed to murder of Michael Hoolickin
- 5Councillor Andy Kelly throws hat in ring for Lib Dems ahead of May 2020 Metro Mayor elections