Obituary: Sheila Lee
Date published: 21 March 2019
Sheila passed away peacefully at her home surrounded by her family on 18 March 2019, aged 75 years.
Mother and Step Mother to Janet, Diane, Michael, Samantha and Elizabeth, loving Grandma to Conor, Louis, Max, Patrick, Sophie and Austen and a dear sister and sister in law to Joan, Roy and Stuart and Suzanne.
Sheila was a colourful character who enjoyed spending time with her family and friends. She will be remembered by all for her love and wonderful character. Never a dull moment when Sheila was around.
The family would like to thank Aysha Aslam for her dedication and love for Sheila as she helped to care for her in the last six months.
The funeral will be held at Rochdale Crematorium at 10.30am on Wednesday 27 March. Sheila had stated her preference for donations to the Multiple Sclerosis Society rather than floral tributes.
Please go to https://sheila-lee.muchloved.com/ which is a tribute to Sheila and her donation page.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Conservatives win Heywood & Middleton for first time
- 2Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden covers costs of staging Christmas show raising money for...
- 3Heywood & Middleton General Election 2019 - Live Commentary- Conservatives take Heywood & Middleton...
- 4Rochdale neighbours celebrate lottery win
- 5Rochdale General Election 2019 - Live Commentary - Tony Lloyd retains his seat