Obituary: Sheila Lee
Date published: 21 March 2019
Sheila passed away peacefully at her home surrounded by her family on 18 March 2019, aged 75 years.
Mother and Step Mother to Janet, Diane, Michael, Samantha and Elizabeth, loving Grandma to Conor, Louis, Max, Patrick, Sophie and Austen and a dear sister and sister in law to Joan, Roy and Stuart and Suzanne.
Sheila was a colourful character who enjoyed spending time with her family and friends. She will be remembered by all for her love and wonderful character. Never a dull moment when Sheila was around.
The family would like to thank Aysha Aslam for her dedication and love for Sheila as she helped to care for her in the last six months.
The funeral will be held at Rochdale Crematorium at 10.30am on Wednesday 27 March. Sheila had stated her preference for donations to the Multiple Sclerosis Society rather than floral tributes.
Please go to https://sheila-lee.muchloved.com/ which is a tribute to Sheila and her donation page.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 2Former Rochdale care worker sentenced after having sex with vulnerable woman
- 3A man has been jailed after he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy near to...
- 4New parking restrictions approved 'in principle' for Hollingworth Lake
- 5Aldi shoppers in Greater Manchester chosen for new paper carrier bag trial