Obituary: Michael Conroy
Date published: 28 March 2019
Suddenly passed away on 15th March 2019.
Devoted husband of the late Freda, loving father to Suzanne and the late Yvette, doting grandfather to Eden, great friend and father-in-law to John. A long-standing member of Saddleworth Choral Society and Amateur Dramatics enthusiast, he will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
A humanist service will be taking place at Rochdale Crematorium on Wednesday 3rd April 2019 at 1:00pm, with a butty and a brew to follow nearby. Any and all who wish to say a final farewell to Michael, and celebrate his life, are welcome.
Flowers are appreciated. Donations can be made, if desired, to Springhill Hospice.
Futher enquiries to be made to Unsworths Funeral Directors: 0161 764 8622
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Woman receives serious head injuries in collision
- 2Appeal for witnesses after collision which has left a woman in 'critical condition' in hospital
- 3Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 4Appeal for information after 'trafficked' children found living in cannabis farm property
- 5Electric avenue best route for taxi firms