Obituary: Michael Conroy
Date published: 28 March 2019
Suddenly passed away on 15th March 2019.
Devoted husband of the late Freda, loving father to Suzanne and the late Yvette, doting grandfather to Eden, great friend and father-in-law to John. A long-standing member of Saddleworth Choral Society and Amateur Dramatics enthusiast, he will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
A humanist service will be taking place at Rochdale Crematorium on Wednesday 3rd April 2019 at 1:00pm, with a butty and a brew to follow nearby. Any and all who wish to say a final farewell to Michael, and celebrate his life, are welcome.
Flowers are appreciated. Donations can be made, if desired, to Springhill Hospice.
Futher enquiries to be made to Unsworths Funeral Directors: 0161 764 8622
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 2Former Rochdale care worker sentenced after having sex with vulnerable woman
- 3A man has been jailed after he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy near to...
- 4Aldi shoppers in Greater Manchester chosen for new paper carrier bag trial
- 5New parking restrictions approved 'in principle' for Hollingworth Lake