Obituary: John (Jack) Owen
Date published: 08 May 2019
John (Jack) Owen
JOHN OWEN also known as JACK OWEN,
Passed away peacefully on the 29th April 2019, aged 73.
The dearly beloved husband to Brenda, much loved father to Mark, treasured grandad and great grandad to Casey and Lilly. Cherished brother to Michael, the late Margaret, William and Harry. Brother in law to Lindsey and David, an uncle to remember and a friend to many.
Funeral service to held at Rochdale Crematorium, on Wednesday 15 May 2019 at 10.30am followed by the wake at Cronkeyshaw Social Club OL12 0QR.
Family flowers only please, donations preferred to: Springhill Hospice (Rochdale), Broad Lane, Rochdale, Lancs OL16 4PZ.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale neighbours celebrate lottery win
- 2Body of a 61-year-old man found inside Kirkholt home
- 3Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden covers costs of staging Christmas show raising money for...
- 4‘100 per cent affordable’ homes plan for former pub site
- 5Serial rapist found guilty of 37 offences relating to 11 victims aged between 11 and 71