Obituary: John (Jack) Owen
Date published: 08 May 2019
John (Jack) Owen
JOHN OWEN also known as JACK OWEN,
Passed away peacefully on the 29th April 2019, aged 73.
The dearly beloved husband to Brenda, much loved father to Mark, treasured grandad and great grandad to Casey and Lilly. Cherished brother to Michael, the late Margaret, William and Harry. Brother in law to Lindsey and David, an uncle to remember and a friend to many.
Funeral service to held at Rochdale Crematorium, on Wednesday 15 May 2019 at 10.30am followed by the wake at Cronkeyshaw Social Club OL12 0QR.
Family flowers only please, donations preferred to: Springhill Hospice (Rochdale), Broad Lane, Rochdale, Lancs OL16 4PZ.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1First coronavirus food parcels for most vulnerable leave a bad taste in the mouth
- 2Rochdale manufacturer steps in to meet NHS order
- 3Local residents share images of their government food packages
- 4Local councillors write to JD Sports with concerns about conditions for staff in Rochdale warehouse
- 5Coronavirus: the local companies offering takeaway and delivery services