Obituary: John (Jack) Owen
Date published: 08 May 2019
John (Jack) Owen
JOHN OWEN also known as JACK OWEN,
Passed away peacefully on the 29th April 2019, aged 73.
The dearly beloved husband to Brenda, much loved father to Mark, treasured grandad and great grandad to Casey and Lilly. Cherished brother to Michael, the late Margaret, William and Harry. Brother in law to Lindsey and David, an uncle to remember and a friend to many.
Funeral service to held at Rochdale Crematorium, on Wednesday 15 May 2019 at 10.30am followed by the wake at Cronkeyshaw Social Club OL12 0QR.
Family flowers only please, donations preferred to: Springhill Hospice (Rochdale), Broad Lane, Rochdale, Lancs OL16 4PZ.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Woman receives serious head injuries in collision
- 2Appeal for witnesses after collision which has left a woman in 'critical condition' in hospital
- 3Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 4Appeal for information after 'trafficked' children found living in cannabis farm property
- 5Electric avenue best route for taxi firms