Obituary: John (Jack) Owen
Date published: 08 May 2019
John (Jack) Owen
JOHN OWEN also known as JACK OWEN,
Passed away peacefully on the 29th April 2019, aged 73.
The dearly beloved husband to Brenda, much loved father to Mark, treasured grandad and great grandad to Casey and Lilly. Cherished brother to Michael, the late Margaret, William and Harry. Brother in law to Lindsey and David, an uncle to remember and a friend to many.
Funeral service to held at Rochdale Crematorium, on Wednesday 15 May 2019 at 10.30am followed by the wake at Cronkeyshaw Social Club OL12 0QR.
Family flowers only please, donations preferred to: Springhill Hospice (Rochdale), Broad Lane, Rochdale, Lancs OL16 4PZ.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fourteen arrests following daybreak raids in Rochdale
- 2Rochdale gym crowned best gym in the UK at the UKactive Awards
- 3Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 4Man taken to hospital after five-car crash in Heywood
- 5Rochdale optician urges residents not to be caught out by the ‘silent thief of sight’