Obituary: Angus Macpherson
Date published: 04 June 2019
Angus Macpherson (Retired Police Chief Inspector)
06/10/1934 – 25/05/2019
Angus died peacefully at home on Saturday 25 May aged 84 after a long battle with Parkinsons disease.
Devoted husband of Anne for 62 years, much loved dad, grandad and great grandad, father in law, brother in law and friend to many.
He will be greatly missed.
The family would like to express sincere special thanks to Springhill Hospice palliative care at home, district nurses, home care and GPs from Littleborough Group Practice for the support and care given to Angus.
Requiem Mass to be held at St Mary’s RC Church, Featherstall Road, Littleborough, OL15 8DW, Monday 24 June 12.15pm followed by committal at Rochdale Crematorium 1.40pm.
Family flowers only.
Donations if desired to Parkinsons Rochdale Branch.
Enquiries to Holdens, Littleborough.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Woman receives serious head injuries in collision
- 2Appeal for witnesses after collision which has left a woman in 'critical condition' in hospital
- 3Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 4Appeal for information after 'trafficked' children found living in cannabis farm property
- 5Electric avenue best route for taxi firms