Obituary: Stephen Grindrod
Date published: 14 November 2019
Tragically passed away on Thursday 31 October 2019 at the age of 57. Stephen was greatly loved and will be sadly missed by his wife and three children. He will also be missed by brothers, sisters, friends and a large number of employees.
In his short life, Stephen achieved many things including co-founding and successfully running a reverse osmosis company. He affected many people and will always be remembered for his passion, focus and work ethic.
The funeral will take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Friday 22 November 2019 at 11:50am. No flowers please but donations, if desired, are being accepted for Springhill Hospice.
All enquiries to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Conservatives win Heywood & Middleton for first time
- 2Heywood & Middleton General Election 2019 - Live Commentary- Conservatives take Heywood & Middleton...
- 3Tony Lloyd victorious for Labour as he retains Rochdale seat
- 4Rochdale General Election 2019 - Live Commentary - Tony Lloyd retains his seat
- 5Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden covers costs of staging Christmas show raising money for...