Obituary: Jean Fleming
Date published: 09 December 2019
Peacefully on the 3rd December 2019, Jean aged 71 years.
Much loved Mum of Sharon, Andrew, Christina and Malcolm, loving Nan to Damien, Jason, Gareth, Elizabeth, Thomas, Joshua and Morgan and a dear Great Grandma to Leo.
Funeral service to take place at Rochdale Cemetery Chapel on Tuesday 17 December at 11.00am followed by interment at 11.30am.
Flowers welcome or donations, if preferred, to Springhill Hospice c/o Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Alternative plans for HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail ‘could save billions’ with new underground...
- 2John Bright: Legacy of Rochdale’s radical social reformer ‘could be ripe for revival’ as debate...
- 3Can you help police find a missing woman from Milnrow?
- 4Local volunteers deliver afternoon tea to 90 residents
- 5Castleton Health and Leisure Centre undergoes refurbishment as it prepares to reopen after lockdown