Obituary: Gary Hopwood
Date published: 18 December 2019
Sadly passed away at home on 15 December 2019, surrounded by his family.
The much loved Husband of Karen, loving Dad to Hayley and Gavin, treasured Grandad of Shannon, Courteney, Rhys, Bailey, Mason and Sophia, Great Grandad to Nevaeh and Alby, dear Brother of Glyn, Gail, Maxine and the late Tracy and friend to many. Will be sadly missed by all.
Funeral service to take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Wednesday 8 January 2020 at 3.00pm. Family flowers only please, donations if desired to Springhill Hospice or Cancer Research Whitworth c/o Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Primulas planted on Rochdale canal towpath stolen
- 2Coronavirus assessment centre set to open in Middleton next week
- 3New Rochdale Riverside M&S store to open as planned as Monday 6 April
- 4Boxes of frozen chicken dumped in two locations a mile apart
- 5Millions processed in coronavirus fight as council works round the clock to keep businesses afloat