Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council - Report of Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman
Date published: 01 January 2020
The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman has issued a report following its investigation of a complaint against Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council. The complaint was about Education & Children's Services matter.
The Ombudsman found that there had been fault on the part of the Council, and this had caused injustice to the complainant. The Council must now consider the report and tell the Ombudsman within three months (or such longer period as the Ombudsman may agree) what it proposes to do.
Copies of the report will be available for public inspection during normal office hours at Number One Riverside, Smith Street, for three weeks starting on Thursday 2 January 2020.
Anyone is entitled to take copies of the report or extracts from it.
Copies will be supplied free of charge.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Council and Rochdale Boroughwide Housing to review town centre demolition plans
- 2Popular venue Empire reopens to public after undergoing lockdown renovations
- 3The wait for Reel Cinema is finally over
- 4Rochdale police column: How we are engaging with communities and why
- 5Over 2,200 drivers caught speeding during two-week police campaign