Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council - Report of Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman
Date published: 01 January 2020
The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman has issued a report following its investigation of a complaint against Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council. The complaint was about Education & Children's Services matter.
The Ombudsman found that there had been fault on the part of the Council, and this had caused injustice to the complainant. The Council must now consider the report and tell the Ombudsman within three months (or such longer period as the Ombudsman may agree) what it proposes to do.
Copies of the report will be available for public inspection during normal office hours at Number One Riverside, Smith Street, for three weeks starting on Thursday 2 January 2020.
Anyone is entitled to take copies of the report or extracts from it.
Copies will be supplied free of charge.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of man in Rochdale
- 2Man dies after being hit by a vehicle while lying in the road after being assaulted
- 3New measures in response to the acceleration of coronavirus announced by Health Secretary
- 4Packer Street taped off by police following serious incident
- 5Man arrested on suspicion of murder released without charge