Obituary: Revd David Finney
Date published: 29 January 2020
Revd David Finney
24.12.1941 to 17.1.2020
David died peacefully following a second stroke on Friday 17 January 2020. He served Manchester Anglican Diocese for over 40 years as a vicar at various churches including St. Mary le Baum, St Edmunds, Falinge and St Andrew’s, Dearnley.
He was a loving father to three and grandfather to 6. He was a keen walker, pianist and church organist and railway enthusiast. He will be sorely missed. A celebration of his life will take place on the Monday 3 February 2020 at 3pm at Rochdale Crematorium.
Donations to the Stroke Association please.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of man in Rochdale
- 2Man dies after being hit by a vehicle while lying in the road after being assaulted
- 3New measures in response to the acceleration of coronavirus announced by Health Secretary
- 4Packer Street taped off by police following serious incident
- 5Man arrested on suspicion of murder released without charge