Obituary: Revd David Finney
Date published: 29 January 2020
Revd David Finney
24.12.1941 to 17.1.2020
David died peacefully following a second stroke on Friday 17 January 2020. He served Manchester Anglican Diocese for over 40 years as a vicar at various churches including St. Mary le Baum, St Edmunds, Falinge and St Andrew’s, Dearnley.
He was a loving father to three and grandfather to 6. He was a keen walker, pianist and church organist and railway enthusiast. He will be sorely missed. A celebration of his life will take place on the Monday 3 February 2020 at 3pm at Rochdale Crematorium.
Donations to the Stroke Association please.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Major fly-tipping rates in Rochdale one of highest in country last year
- 2Golf duo take over course at Heaton Park
- 3Vets issue advice following widespread reports of dogs struck by vomiting bug
- 4Conrad remembered as local road named in his honour
- 5Rochdale’s independent shops offer special £5 deals for Totally Locally national Fiver Fest