Obituary: Revd David Finney
Date published: 29 January 2020
Revd David Finney
24.12.1941 to 17.1.2020
David died peacefully following a second stroke on Friday 17 January 2020. He served Manchester Anglican Diocese for over 40 years as a vicar at various churches including St. Mary le Baum, St Edmunds, Falinge and St Andrew’s, Dearnley.
He was a loving father to three and grandfather to 6. He was a keen walker, pianist and church organist and railway enthusiast. He will be sorely missed. A celebration of his life will take place on the Monday 3 February 2020 at 3pm at Rochdale Crematorium.
Donations to the Stroke Association please.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Lift engineer dies in "tragic accident" at Royal Oldham Hospital
- 2Man dies after falling from a building on Newgate
- 3Rochdale man sentenced to 12 months in prison for leaking private photographs
- 4Plans for a university in Rochdale to stop ‘brain drain' from the borough set to take vital step...
- 5Man threatened with a firearm and assaulted with a hammer during burglary in Middleton