Obituary: Dr Emma Claire Heap
Date published: 25 February 2020
Dr Emma Claire Heap
Dr Emma Heap sadly passed away at Springhill Hospice on February 9 after battling cancer.
She was 43 years of age.
She was a loving mother to Matthew and Harriet and will be very much missed by all her family and friends.
Emma was a well known and respected GP practising in Rochdale and surrounding areas for a number of years.
The funeral service for Emma took place on 20 February at St Andrews C of E Church, Dearnley and was followed by committal at Rochdale Crematorium.
Many donations have been made to Springhill Hospice in Emma’s memory.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of man in Rochdale
- 2Man dies after being hit by a vehicle while lying in the road after being assaulted
- 3New measures in response to the acceleration of coronavirus announced by Health Secretary
- 4Packer Street taped off by police following serious incident
- 5Man arrested on suspicion of murder released without charge