Obituary: Dr Emma Claire Heap
Date published: 25 February 2020
Dr Emma Claire Heap
Dr Emma Heap sadly passed away at Springhill Hospice on February 9 after battling cancer.
She was 43 years of age.
She was a loving mother to Matthew and Harriet and will be very much missed by all her family and friends.
Emma was a well known and respected GP practising in Rochdale and surrounding areas for a number of years.
The funeral service for Emma took place on 20 February at St Andrews C of E Church, Dearnley and was followed by committal at Rochdale Crematorium.
Many donations have been made to Springhill Hospice in Emma’s memory.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1The wait for Reel Cinema is finally over
- 2Popular venue Empire reopens to public after undergoing lockdown renovations
- 3£100k worth of cannabis found in Whitworth property
- 4Soccer Village could be demolished to make way for new housing estate
- 5Hopwood's most exceptional students celebrated with online awards