Obituary: Dr Emma Claire Heap
Date published: 25 February 2020
Dr Emma Claire Heap
Dr Emma Heap sadly passed away at Springhill Hospice on February 9 after battling cancer.
She was 43 years of age.
She was a loving mother to Matthew and Harriet and will be very much missed by all her family and friends.
Emma was a well known and respected GP practising in Rochdale and surrounding areas for a number of years.
The funeral service for Emma took place on 20 February at St Andrews C of E Church, Dearnley and was followed by committal at Rochdale Crematorium.
Many donations have been made to Springhill Hospice in Emma’s memory.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale residents may not have to pay council tax until July
- 2Coronavirus: the local companies offering takeaway and delivery services
- 3Subway surprise staff at Rochdale Infirmary
- 4Residents trapped abroad by coronavirus travel restrictions
- 5JD Sports 'putting thousands at risk' by remaining open amid coronavirus pandemic