Obituary: Maureen Carden
Date published: 18 March 2020
MAUREEN CARDEN 1939 - 2020
Maureen sadly passed away on 12 March 2020 aged 80 years after a short illness.
She died peacefully at home with her family around her. She was a loving mother, grandmother and great grandmother and wife to David. She will be sadly missed by all her family and many friends.
The service will take place at Rochdale Crematorium, Bury Road, at 1pm on Thursday 26 March 2020, followed by a buffet reception at the Royal Toby, Rhyddings Suite to celebrate her life.
Family flowers only and donations to Rochdale Hospice and Cancer Research.
In light of the current situation, please check beforehand with Dixons Funeral Service: 01706 645501
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Lift engineer dies in "tragic accident" at Royal Oldham Hospital
- 2Man dies after falling from a building on Newgate
- 3Rochdale man sentenced to 12 months in prison for leaking private photographs
- 4Plans for a university in Rochdale to stop ‘brain drain' from the borough set to take vital step...
- 5Man threatened with a firearm and assaulted with a hammer during burglary in Middleton