Obituary: Maureen Carden
Date published: 18 March 2020
MAUREEN CARDEN 1939 - 2020
Maureen sadly passed away on 12 March 2020 aged 80 years after a short illness.
She died peacefully at home with her family around her. She was a loving mother, grandmother and great grandmother and wife to David. She will be sadly missed by all her family and many friends.
The service will take place at Rochdale Crematorium, Bury Road, at 1pm on Thursday 26 March 2020, followed by a buffet reception at the Royal Toby, Rhyddings Suite to celebrate her life.
Family flowers only and donations to Rochdale Hospice and Cancer Research.
In light of the current situation, please check beforehand with Dixons Funeral Service: 01706 645501
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fundraiser set up for Rochdale couple after their 3-year-old son loses battle with cancer
- 2Free bulky waste collections to be introduced in Rochdale as council aims to stamp out fly-tipping
- 3New sensory and wellbeing centre opens in Rochdale
- 4Care firm that refuses to pay the living wage blasted by MPs over latest ‘unfair’ workforce plans
- 5Funeral fundraiser organised for 2-year-old Daisy Taylor