Obituary: John Barker
Date published: 09 April 2020
Born 22nd September 1928, son of George and Annie Barker.
Worked as a Senior Blow-molding Technician at Robert McBrides in Middleton until his retirement in 1992, after 25 years.
Passed away peacefully on 6th April 2020 aged 91 years.
Much loved and sadly missed by Alice, his wife of 65 years, sons Paul and John, their wives Susan and Karen, his grandchildren Aimee and husband Matt, Ashley, Lynsey, Ellie and Ryley, great grandsons Max and Miles and his sister Margaret.
Donations are being accepted in John's memory and can be sent online to either The Alzheimers Society or Dementia UK via the following links:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Optometrist helps to save sight of Rochdale man with emergency appointment
- 2Rochdale’s Got Talent: finalists revealed
- 3Women Against Groomers demand legal action against Home Secretary for failing to deport members of...
- 4Middleton man jailed for biting for police officer's arm to avoid being arrested
- 5Wetherspoon's social distancing measures for when pubs can reopen